Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bullfrogs and Butterflies







So just thought I would make a post showcasing God's beautiful wildlife that has been gracing the flowers just outside our dining room/homeschool room. So here's the bad news . . . there aren't really any bullfrogs. But, well, it was the only title I could come up with. :) And now, I officially have that good ole camp song stuck in my head . . . " bull frogs and butter flies have both been born again . . . "

























From far away, these butterfly creatures just seem to be perfect. They fly free, seemingly uninhibited. With beautiful colors gracing their wings. But, when you look more closely, they all have "battle scars". They are missing legs, or parts of their wings. To me, it's a reminder, that God sees us both ways. Scarred from sin, but perfected in our acceptance of His love. He loves us in spite of any scarring, forgiving the worst of sins and loving us all the while. How beautiful is His love for us?!?!?! I continue to be amazed by God's continued grace, forgiveness and provision for my life . . . blessings whose numbers rival the stars in the sky. How has God blessed you lately? How have you been reminded of His grace, provision and forgiveness in your life?

1 comment:

  1. Right off the bat, I'm reminded of the beautiful "Little Pure One" God blessed us with in you Trinette! I am so blessed by your forgiving heart.
    I love you and am so thankful for your heart of love for God. It shows in so many, many ways as you relate to others. I am so very, very proud of you and always will be.
    The butterfly pictures are absolutely beautiful - Wow!
    Love,
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete