Friday, August 13, 2010

Josiah's Birthday!



I can't believe my baby is 5!!! Yikes! The time has flown! We had planned a busy day which included swimming and bowling and then "partying" until it was time to go work at the farm. BUT... Karl hurt his back the day before, so we laid low for the day (as Karl was still swimming out of the liquid brain pool the ER had put him in the night before - great meds. ) Swimming went on as planned, but bowling was off the schedule, and we partied after Katy, Hunter, Andrew and I worked at the farm. Karl and Joe hung out and watched a movie while we were away. It all worked out in the end, and in the end, we came home from the farm with ice cream treats for the whole crew, courtesy of our dear friends Ms. Chris and Mr. Herb (from the farm.) All in all, it was a great day, and No! I didn't freak out too bad that my "baby" is 5!

1 comment:

  1. Trinette your kids are so cute! Your blog reminds me so much of Jess and her excitement about having a garden, her own flowers in the yard and yes, even chickens and guinea hens. Although I think Arlen was te most excited...

    ReplyDelete