Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Swim Fun!

Andrew is a little water bug, and he loved his class and his teacher. He spent most of the "fun day" just hanging out in the deep end, showing off! :) The boys were trying to see who could make the biggest splash. The only unfortunate part is that being a mother of four, I missed (with the camera) all his amazing entrances! Just managed to capture his exit from the pool. :(



Hunter spent his "fun day" time back and forth from the diving board to the slide. He has officially migrated to the point of fearless when it comes to the water. I'm not sure if this is a blessing or a curse?!?!?!?


Josiah wasn't too sure about going down the slide, but once he did . . . Boy! He loved it! We couldn't get him off the slide the rest of the time! We managed to convince him to take a little jump off the diving board too, but that wasn't nearly as much fun as the slide!


I know, I know . . . you are thinking - where's Katy? - well, she was there, and she had fun, but somehow I didn't manage to catch any flattering pictures of her. She spent the entire "fun day" time trying to perfect her standing dive, and while perfection has yet to be achieved, we were super proud of her tenacity!

2 comments:

  1. Elie would be right there with you guys!
    did you know I have a blog? It isn't very interesting... but neither am I =) I update pix more frequently than anywhere else though.

    http://saemenesfour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss those kids of yours. This year has also been the year of water for our boys. You should see Stephen swim. He "owns" the deep end. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete